TEI is experienced in the development and execution of capital projects of all kinds for the chemical, petrochemical, refinery, pharmaceutical, and related industries. We have managed complex plant construction, buildings, environmental remediation, demolition, earth work, and many other types of projects. We have also been involved in straight-forward and less complex endeavors.
FEL – FRONT END LOADING
- Understand the opportunity or problem
- Define potential solutions to properly address the opportunity
- Manage the activities through Front End Loading
- Develop the details to completely describe the solution
- Estimate, schedule, risks, opportunities detailed for the solution
- Manage the steps through the execution
- Develop the details for commissioning and startup of the solution
- Manage the activities to bring the solution to full completion
Our experience allows us to draw upon the multitude of conditions we have dealt with and formulate a project or situation-specific application to achieve a cost and time effective solution. We come with no preconceived ideas, answers, or templates. We seek to address the need as it is without wasting time or precious resources or “reinventing the wheel.” Our goal is to leave behind a completely satisfied client who would gladly invite us back to work on a future project. We are not after “one shot” opportunities, but desire to develop a relationship with our clients based on trust, valued inputs, and fair exchanges.